All of the deliciousness of chocolate covered strawberries, plus muscle building whey protein!
This chocolate covered strawberry smoothie recipe will change the way you think about whey protein. It’s loaded with fiber, complex carbs, whey protein (from the powder) and slowly digesting casein protein (from the Greek yogurt). Why choke down a shaker bottle full of whey protein if you can have a smoothie you’ll love in under 45 seconds?
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of Scivation chocolate whey protein
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 cup of kale for a superfood boost (optional)
- Place ingredients in a blender, with the hardest ingredients at the bottom farthest from the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds. Tip: Blend for 15 seconds, then pulse for 10 seconds, then blend until ingredients are completely smooth.
- Add more water if necessary, 1 oz. at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
Want more delicious post-workout smoothie recipes? Try this green smoothie recipe first thing in the morning for a fast, nutrition packed breakfast!