Wish you could eat plate after plate of spaghetti without gaining any weight? This could be your best chance. This mixed seafood zucchini noodle recipe packs in over 30 grams of protein with as little as 10 grams of carbs per serving. That’s about 1/3 of the amount of carbs per serving that you would get from pasta and at a restaurant you might get more than 3 servings of pasta with your entree! Check out this recipe:
Ingredients (Makes 2 servings)
3 oz. shrimp
3 oz. calamari
1 large zucchini (shredded through a zoodle maker)
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup of tomato sauce
1 tbsp. mixed italian seasoning
1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1) In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and chopped garlic on a medium flame.
2) Add shred
3) Add shrimp, calamari, and italian seasoning. Stir.
4) Add 1/2 cup of tomato sauce. Stir.
5) Cook for 5 minutes and continue to stir occasionally.
6) Plate and sprinkle grated parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Info (Per 2 Servings)
PRO: 40 g
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Fat: 14 g