Kodiak Cake Power Cakes aren’t just for flapjacks, they make next level waffles too!
The process is exactly the same as making Kodiak Cake flapjacks except you pour the batter onto a waffle iron. I went one step further and topped my waffles off with mixed berries, powdered sugar and a drizzle of maple syrup. This is all you need:
1 cup of Kodiak Cake Powercakes Mix
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of mixed berries
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. powdered sugar
* for more protein add 2 egg whites or 1/2 scoop of vanilla whey protein
1) Mix Kodiak Cake Powercakes mix with 1 cup of water.
2) Pour over an oiled waffle iron (coconut oil preferably).
3) Cook until golden brown and then plate.
4) Top with mixed berries, sprinkle powdered sugar and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Protein: 14 g
Carbohydrates: 45 g
Fat: 4 g