This BCAA Soda recipe has 0 calories, 0 grams of sugar, 0 mg of caffeine, and is super easy to make!
My BCAA soda recipe is so easy to make I can’t believe I didn’t think of it sooner. You only need 3 or 4 ingredients to make a delicious, healthy soft drink loaded with amino acids to curb hunger, burn fat and build muscle. This is all you need:
1 scoop Xtend BCAAs
8-12 oz. Seltzer
1 cup of ice
1/2 lemon, lime or small orange (optional)
1) Fill a shaker bottle with 1 cup of ice (or more if desired).
2) Add 1 scoop of any flavor of Xtend BCAAs.
3) Pour 8-12 oz. of ice cold seltzer.
4) STIR, don’t shake.
5) Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon, lime or small orange into the drink and drop in the rind (optional)
6) Stir again and serve.
Protein: 7 g amino acids
Carbohydrates: 0 g*
Fat: 0 g
Scivation makes Xtend BCAAs in over a dozen flavors, with more on the way! Some of your options are:
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Blue Raspberry
- Black Cherry (Xtend Perform BCAAs)
- Fruit Punch
- Pink Lemonade
And more! I’ll definitely be trying them all out, potentially mixing them with Polar flavored seltzer and adding fresh lemon or lime.
* 0 calories and 0 grams of sugar without fresh squeezed fruit juice.